Monday, August 18, 2014

Welcome....or welcome back!

Hello!

I am so excited for this new school year. We are faced with the sad yet exciting task of closing Robert Lince Elementary forever. But I'm convinced that we have the most talented staff, the most capable and dedicated teachers. I couldn't imagine a more fitting way to go out...on top!!

I will be posting on this blog at least once a week with updates, pictures, and events from school, sharing the latest and greatest in the world of education, or merely posting my deepest, most personal thoughts for all the world to read.

My office door is always open, please do not hesitate to come by to say hi, ask questions, or even let me know of a concern or complaint you have. Hablo español, más o menos. :)

Here's to the best year Robert Lince has ever had!!


Cheers.


-Rob



No comments:

Post a Comment